Last Updated on January 27, 2024 by Ali Abbas
There are multiple and easy method for Telenor Balance Check for Prepaid SIM. In this Article, you will know about Balance check procedure for Telenor Prepaid SIM. Telenor gives you best opportunity to check your Balance Online at 24/7 with Free of cost and also some Paid charges.
Telenor Balance Check 2024
Details of Telenor Prepaid SIM Balance Check are mentioned below.
- Dial Code *444# from your Telenor
- Charges will be deducted As Rs 0.24 including Taxes
Telenor Balance Inquiry Via My Telenor App
Yes, this is another easy way to check your Telenor Balance with My Telenor App. Follow the Instruction To know about your Balance of Telenor SIM.
- Open Google Play Store on Your Mobile If you are Using Android Mobile
- Search and Download My Telenor App
- After Downloading, Install it on your Mobile Device
- After Installation, sign up with your Telenor Number.
- When Sign up, Sign in and Open your Telenor App
- On Home Page or Dashboard, you can see your Current Telenor Balance.
Terms & Conditions
- Only Telenor Prepaid SIM holder can enjoy this offer to check balance
- All Prices have including all taxes
- The Company have right to change Taxes and Numbers at any time
- Standard Taxes will be charged
How Many Times Can I Check my Balance, SMS, Minutes and Internet?
There is no limit to check your Balance, SMS and Minutes and Internet Data in one Day. When you required you can dial the code and know about Telenor Balance Check.
How Can I Check My Telenor SMS Balance?
You can dial *111# to check Remaining SMS in your Telenor SMS Package.